Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome Fall!

I am loving the fall weather! I'm sorry that pool season is ending and I have to say goodbye to my lovely suntan, but it's going to be much nicer getting out and going for walks. :)

David and celebrate our 3rd anniversary tomorrow! We're keeping it low key since we celebrated with Chris and Charlie over the weekend. Tomorrow we're grilling steaks and enjoying our beautiful new home. Two people couldn't be happier!

I am still going strong with the Slimdown Challenge. Are you following me? http://wdslimdown.typepad.com/wdslimdown/jennifer/ Feel free to comment...I need all the help I can get!

I have to keep this post short today...lots to do here at work and I need to prep my blog for Woman's Day. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awesome! Congrats! I am loving the weather too!