Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's The Little Things

I got a treat in the mail yesterday! I had ordered a new knit cap for winter (you know, the ones that keep your head warm when it's cold!) and it arrived yesterday!!! I love it because it's knit to look like a pink cupcake! LOL! Yes, I have a sickness when it comes to anything cupcake related. And no, I don't sit around and wonder why I have weight to lose! (I know why!) I got one for my friend Diane who is going with us to Europe in December. It will be a surprise for her...she loves cupcakes like I do, and I thought we'd have some funny pictures of us in our cupcake hats all over Europe! I can't wait to give it to her. :)

Tis the season for one of my favorite treats...honeycrisp apples!!! They've been on sale at Target for $1.50/pound, and they are delicious! Sweeter and jucier than regular apples, so if it's a healthy treat you're craving, grab one of these babies! They're delicious! (No, this is not a paid endorsement. I just love apples!)

I'm dying to decorate our house for Halloween except that we're having a housewarming party and I seem to be spending money on all the things for that. I have to finish ripping out wallpaper this weekend, and get the guest bathroom painted. It's halfway done (the wallpaper part) but I need to get to it. I'll work on that this weekend. I still need to pick out paint, but I think I want a new shower curtain first. I saw one at Bed Bath and Beyond that I like, so I will probably go pick it up Friday and get some paint matched up with it. Once I get that bathroom finished, I will be cleaning like a madwoman this week! With all these people coming over, I need to look a little more like Suzy Homemaker and get my laundry up off the floor in the bedroom!

I think that's about it for now. I have to finish a paper that's due tonight that I couldn't seem to finish last night. I had some major writers block, and I sat staring at my laptop trying everything I could to get inspired! Some days it just comes easier than others. *Sigh*

Have a great Thursday, friends!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love a good shower curtain! They can make a bathroom so impressive!