Tuesday, October 04, 2011

So Much For Being On Top of Things!

Yeah, it's been crazy. And when I say crazy, I really mean it! School and work and my volunteer work is filling up my time. Couple that with David's insane schedule, and we are luck to get to see each other at all. It's tough, but I'm in the home stretch with school! I am slated to graduate on May 11, 2012! (Barring my Genetics class doesn't kill me!) But I'm so close. My application for Spring graduation has been submitted, I've applied to the psychology honor society (cross your fingers!), and I think we're almost there. It's been a tough semester, but I'm going to make it, I think!

I've lost 54 pounds and started training for the half-marathon next March. Because I need one more thing on my plate, right? Ha! I need it to help me stay focused on the weight loss, so there you go. And I need to complete it before I am 40. It's on my "Before Forty" list. And I don't have that much time left! LOL!

I actually do have a Before Forty list. It's not long, and it's not devastating if I don't get it all done...I'll just move it to the Before Fifty list. But I'm On track for some big stuff, and I'm proud!

So I think overall, life is good! Busy, but good! David and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, and I was reminded again how much I love him and what a really wonderful person he is. He couldn't be here on our anniversary, but he sent some very thoughtful and special flowers. And Sunday we went to Taverna for dinner. It was truly a very romantic evening.

Even though we're living in a state of chaos, I wouldn't trade it for anything. My happiness level is through the roof!

No comments: