Thursday, November 05, 2009

Quick Update

Okay...thought I would just bullet point the highlights of what's been going on:

  • I've lost 70.6 pounds now
  • David survived a tornado in Shreveport. That was scary for both of us!
  • I think I am going to pull off making the Dean's List again this semester, but it's going to be work!
  • Paid off my car
  • We put off looking for a house because we simply have no time. That's just sad.
  • We are looking forward to going to the Bahamas the week before Christmas. It's how I get to recover from a very busy semester!
  • I have registered for 12 hours in the Spring. This means I will work full time and go to school full time. And clearly I am full-time crazy, too.

I think that's about it. I have promised Komen pictures, but I haven't had time to upload them. One day...

No comments: