Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time Flies!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I blogged! The end of the semester is quickly approaching, and I am a busy gal. I finally uploaded the Komen pics to my laptop, but I am blogging from work and don't have my laptop. One of these days...

Anyhow, things are good! I've lost 71 pounds now, but have really been struggling. I took last week off from following the plan, and although I gained 3 pounds, I feel much better and I am ready to get on it. I've had a great week so far, and I expect that to continue. This is a good time of year to feel empowered! I'm serious when I say that I am NOT gaining weight this holiday season!

School is going well. Finals are in two weeks, and I have a number of papers to write. I'm going to be busy for the next week! (Everything is due before Thanksgiving!) But I can spend my holidays not worrying about homework, which is worth all the work I am going to have to do over the next week. My choir concert is the 3rd, and I have a very small solo that I am excited about. :) Dad is going to record the concert, so I will have to see if I can find a way to post part of that here. No promises...that's more technology than I know what to do with.

We're counting down to our cruise! We leave for Orlando on the 12th and our cruise heads out on the 14th. We'll be spending the week in the Bahamas, and I can't wait! It will be a nice reward for finishing the semester. We're packing our workout stuff and I honestly have plans to work out on the ship. You may think it won't happen, but it will! I might skip one day, but I am going to keep on losing weight, cruise or not! Besides...the view over the ocean from the treadmill has got to make it all worthwhile!

I think that's about it for now. I have a lot of work to do this morning and I need to get it done.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: