Saturday, April 02, 2011

Focus

It's hard to concentrate...there is just so much on my plate right now, and I'm exhausted. School is closing in on a month left (yay!) but I have projects due. I am trying to do one of them now, but you can see that I'd rather blog than do it. I just feel tired. Work isn't my favorite...started my new position this past week, and as predicted, I don't love it. But I can suck it up and get myself done with school. Which actually brings a joy - Spring 2012 classes posted online and everything I need to graduate is there, so I am DEFINITELY graduating in May of 2012!! (And then right on to grad school!) My Christmas gift this year is going to be my college ring. And I am VERY excited about that. So good things are going on. I just feel so busy all the time! I did get to have dinner with Kim last night, and that was great! We ate and then went to the MAC store, so I got a couple new eye shadows and a lip gloss. Hey, a girl needs treats! I am restarting my workouts tomorrow. A week off after the relay is plenty. Time to get back to it. I went to the store this week and found myself buying up lots of vegetarian frozen meals for lunch. Not sure why I'm on a no-meat kick, but I'm just going to roll with it. I did pretty well this week, so I'm really trying to refocus. I've been having protein shakes for breakfast and they really are filling and seem to stick with me all morning, so I'll keep that up. It's all good! So I guess that's about it. I really need to get my economics project done. I just have to focus!!

1 comment:

Jules - Big Girl Bombshell said...

Yep FOCUS.. Sometimes you have to write it out and let it go before you can focus on what you need to.