Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday. Need I Say More?

Ugh, the work week got here too quickly! It's finals week for me, thankfully! I had a great weekend but I am in the office and wishing I could be home in bed sleeping. I got up and got in my workout, but I feel pretty spent. Wednesday is my final and I am going to be glad to be done with everything. However, I am not as confident about the final this time around. The concepts this semester in my Spanish class are more challenging, and I am having trouble with double object pronouns. All I can do is study my butt off. Fortunately my final is multiple choice, so that helps. But I still need to know what I'm doing!!

All is well here...no news. I started looking at houses online yesterday and we found 3 we really like (2 have pools!). We're going to talk to a lender when we get back from our vacation and hopefully start the home buying process! It all seems so overwhelming! I don't know when we're going to buy or where or when, but it's cool to start thinking about it!! (I really want a house with a pool!)

So that's it for now...hope everyone gets through their Monday painlessly!!

No comments: