Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Been A While...

Sorry it's been so long! I didn't have time to blog on vacation, and school began last week so it's been hectic. Things are well, and school is off to a good start. We've had a very busy weekend and the week is shaping up to be pretty busy, too. I have a good amount of reading to do for all my classes, so I need to figure out how to balance my time carefully. I am very excited to begin Community Choir this Thursday. This is going to be my fun thing that I do purely for enjoyment. My high school choir director, my junior high choir director, and the choir director from my rival high school are all involved, as well as numerous friends from choir back in both high school and junior high so I can't wait for Thursday to come so I can catch up with everyone! What a treat! Plus, I get to start singing again and I need to get my voice back into shape. Perhaps I need to head down to Austin for some voice lessons with Bryan!

I am feeling tired today, but it's all good. I got in my early workout so I am on the right track today. My team was planning to eat lunch out and Christy and Baby Abby were coming, but Abby is sick so the lunch got cancelled. ACK! I didn't bring my lunch so I am still going to have to go out. That's ok. :) I just hope Little Miss Abby feels better!

I think that's about it for now. I have a lot to do this morning. I hope everyone gets through the day okay!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Community Choir sounds fun! Good for you -- doing something purely for you.

You're such a rock star and a great inspiration in every area of life :).