Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sleepy

It's late so I am keeping this short. It's been a busy week so far. I woke up this morning and my low back hurt so I didn't get to the gym today. I got a massage and it's feeling better, so along with some Alleve I think I am fine. Hopefully I can get on the treadmill in the morning! I can't just not work out!!

I am tired and tomorrow is my long day with school. I stayed home tonight to read and get caught up with all that. I still have plenty to do, but not much week left with everything on my plate. However, I am really looking forward to choir on Thursday, and especially since my dearest Bryan is coming up from Austin!! He's my choir soul mate (you have to be a choir geek to really get that) and he's coming up and going with me to rehearsal. Then we're going out to dinner to catch up. He is thinking he may want to go out while he's in town (he's here through the weekend) so we'll see what he wants to do and when. David and I are going to Craig's birthday party Friday and that's going to be a blast! :) I am so glad it's a long weekend!!

Anyhow, I am off to bed. Good night!

No comments: