Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rockband!

After a VERY long day yesterday, I got home and found David's friend Bryan had bought Beatles Rockband and they were all set up to jam in the living room! It was almost 10pm already, and I was dead tired, but as soon as they handed me the microphone and I could belt out "Revolution", I was loving it! (Yeah, Dave and I are Beatles fans so this was really cool!) We had a great time, but then it got late and here I am at work and tired. I had promised myself I would be in bed at 9:30 all week, but that hasn't happened once. I've got to do better!

Tonight I have choir rehearsal and I am looking forward to it. And as soon as it's over? I am heading right home and going to bed!! I need to work out in the morning (just a light one...walking on the treadmill) and Saturday morning is the 5K. Beating my previous time of 59:32 shouldn't be too hard since I've been working out and weigh less than the last time. I am able to jog for longer periods of time, so my plan is to start out with a light jog and see how it goes. We all know pavement is different than the treadmill! However I do know this course and it IS flat, unlike the last one! So please send me good vibes for Saturday morning! I'll need them!

No comments: