Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Great Day


Today has been wonderful! I took today off form work, so I was able to get up and go to my sister-in-law's 24Lift class at the gym. Can I just say how wonderful Lea Anne is? She is so encouraging and motivating! That was a tough class and I was able to keep up with most of it, but I must say I am one very sore girl this evening! (That's a good thing, though!) Afterwards, I went home and showered and Mom and Dad picked me up and took me to the Dean's List reception at school. Both Anne and I were on the 4.0 list, so it was a big deal for us! After that, I had lunch with Mom and Dad (yummy fajitas!) and then came home and took a nice long nap. It sure felt good! I wish David could have been here, but he had to travel to Austin today for work. However, when we spoke this evening, he said I sounded better and more rested than I had in weeks, and I feel better! I spent my evening studying and watching Biggest Loser. I love that show! It's so motivating, and there are a couple of girls on there that I can really identify with. I've lost 65.8 pounds, and I'm not stopping now!


Somehow I have to find a way to get to the gym tomorrow - my muscles are sore but I'm going to push through. I'm determined to get stronger and healthier. It's my mission!


So it's been a really great day. I hope everyone else has had a wonderful day, too!

No comments: