Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Worn Out

I do many things during the week, all of them are things I have chosen to do. I have school, which comes with lots of reading and homework, choir which will bring with it more practicing as the semester goes on, and lots of errands and chores. Let's not forget the 5am trips to the gym, too. This past weekend was a holiday weekend so I got an extra day that I was very grateful for! But my weekend was still such a blur. (But it was a good one, don't get me wrong!) Next weekend, there are very few things on the agenda, and I am working to keep it that way. I am running (ha-more like jogging/walking) my next 5K on Saturday, and I am looking forward to it. Other than that there isn't much planned. I really need to keep it that way. The house is a mess and I need to clean. When home is messy everything else feels so chaotic to me. I am going to make a promise to myself to be in bed by 9:30 this week to help my energy level. I have been so tired by the time Friday rolls around! I even had to cancel plans on Saturday night because I was so beat. This is the beginning of the 3rd week of school, so it's time for me to be settling into my schedule. This is the first time I have taken on 9 hours of school while working full time, and I think that has a lot to do with it. But I'll get it all under control...it's just taking me a little time.

I think it's time to get a good multi-vitamin!

No comments: