Sunday, September 20, 2009

How Did That Happen?

After a difficult week full of bad food choices, I lost 4.6 pounds!! Hey, I'll take it! I worked hard at the gym, and now I really feel invigorated and motivated. I think it will be another good week for me. It feels good to be back on track!

It's been a weekend full of homework. I had to finish all my history homework yesterday and then take my online test today. I have a Crisis Intervention test Wednesday and I really need to prepare for that. We don't get to use cheat sheets on the test in junior levels and above, so I need to be doubly prepared for this one. It's all essay, so I am okay with that. :)

I am going to allow myself the rest of the evening to chill. Mom and Dad and Dave's friend Brian are coming over for the game so I need to head into the kitchen to prep some food!

No comments: