Monday, September 14, 2009

Frustration

So it's sinking in that I lost .2 pounds. Now, I know it's a loss, and I haven been losing a pound a week the last couple weeks, and that's a good thing, but as hard as I'm working and monitoring what I eat, I am a little frustrated! (I'm okay, people...just venting!) Seriously, .2 pounds? After a 5K? I know that my muscles had been engaged for a while and that can cause them to absorb water and pump up blood flow, but I'm ready for the scale to move a little bit! I am going to be extra cautious this week with what I eat and really try and be focused. I am close to busting through a number on the scale that I've been working toward, and it's taking FOREVER to get through it!!

I'll get there, and I'm not giving up, just need some progress here! I know I am building muscle and doing a lot of good for my body, but I like to see changes on the scale, too. My clothes are getting big, my measurements are shrinking, but I need the scale to move!!

Okay, rant over. It's perfect sleeping weather, and I sure wish I was back in bed! (But I was up at 4:30 for my morning workout!!) Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments: