Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Struggling

This week has been rough as far as my weight loss goes. I haven't made very good choices in the last two days, and that just makes it worse. I haven't been sleeping well so I am having trouble getting up to go work out. Now more than ever, I need to get it together. I have a friend that is going to look for me in the gym tomorrow morning. I work with her and we live across the street from each other, so we're going to be policing ourselves tomorrow. If I don't get to the gym, she has my permission to chew me out!

I doubt I will post a loss this week. But I can live with that as long as I get myself back on track right now. I have my lunch packed for tomorrow and I have what I need to make a low fat soup for dinner tomorrow. I have choir rehearsal tomorrow evening, so I will be busy and not wandering around at home being bored. Tomorrow should be a better day.

I think the eating is from stress. I am stressed with school and it's hard to get it all done. I feel like I'm not getting enough sleep, and that's another factor. So I am going to wrap it up and get to bed to get what sleep I can. I am back on it tomorrow! (Pray for strength for me PLEASE!)

No comments: