Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Success

Today I did my second 5K, and managed to finish in 54:41, better than my time of 59:32 for my last one so I am feeling really good about that! I went to WW to weigh in and only lost .2 pounds. It's coming off much slower right now, and sometimes I gets frustrating. However, it is still coming off, so I am not giving up. Slow and steady is winning this race!


It was a very wet 5K, as we did it in the rain. Kim and David did it too, and they finished very well! I'm so proud of all three of us! It's more fun to see your friends when you cross the finish line! My parents and Kim's parents weathered the rain to cheer us on, and it was wonderful! We're going to put together our own team for the Susan Komen on October 17th, so if you want to walk with us, let me know! Everyone is welcome!

It's been a good day. I did my homework and we've relaxed, which is something we have needed. Tomorrow we plan to go to the gym and then settle in for a lazy day of football watching. It's the first regular season game for the Cowboys, so I wouldn't miss it!!

I hope everyone out there is enjoying the day! Stay dry, everyone!!

No comments: