Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally! A New Post!

Sorry it's been a week! It's been busy at work, and then I lost my ability to blog from work for a bit while they did something to our Internet up here. But I'm back! I sort of saw Maroon 5 this morning. There is a radio station in my building and they had the band there today. I got to work at 6:30 to see them, and I caught a glimpse. I did take pictures, but I will have to upload them before I can post. That Adam Levine isn't too hard to look at! ;) However, he's nothing compared to my hubby!! :D

It's been a really busy week. I'm settled into my new cube. No more office. No more window with a view. But it's quiet and that's nice. I'm not longer right next to my work BFF, Shanna, but we email each other often so I don't have time to miss cutting up with her. I do get to sit next to my other work BFF, Sandra, so between the three of us we stay pretty entertained. Oh, and we work, too! Sandra is out today, but David is picking Shanna and I up for lunch and taking us to Chipotle, so life is good.

I've been a little spendy this week. I got some new MAC, 4 new pair of shoes (Dillard's is having the 75% off sale, thankyouverymuch!), and a couple of shirts. Yes, I am done for a while. Hey, I can't help it! I'm a member of the shoparazzi! I have needs!

Seriously, I am so ready for spring weather now. Tired of the cold rainy mess we have going on right now. I need some 70 and sunny! I find myself missing the sunny shores of tropical Jamaica right now. *sigh* Maybe for our 5th anniversary we'll head back. Actually, we think we might celebrate the 5th at the Sandals in Antigua. I saw pictures of that resort and we need to check that out! All this travel...I think I drive David nuts with my LONG wish list of places I want to visit. But at least we're going to Paris/London in December! (We wanted to see it all decked out for Christmas!)

And one last thing...you can go to www.thejenspot.com courtesy of Kevin! I'm slowly becoming my own website! :)

So that's it for me. Everyone have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: