Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Room With A View

I've moved up in the world, if only for a few days. We're having a bit of shuffling going on here in the office, so until my new cube is ready, I have been relocated to an office. And A pretty good one! It's nice to have a door. For all of you who have one, consider yourself lucky! Although I do miss being right next to my comrades/partners in crime. It's a little quiet in here, but it's fine for the next few days. :) I'll survive. Here's what my view looks like:


Not too bad. There are better views, but there are worse views, for sure. But again, it's nice to have an office, even for a short time. At least it's something different.

Nothing much to report on. I am feeling much better now, and so is David. We're both pretty sick of being sick. Hopefully we're going to be good and healthy for a while now. We've had more than our fair share of germs!

School is going well. I have plenty to keep my busy, so my free time has become a bit of a premium these days. I'm sure friends are wondering why I am such a recluse these days, but I have been a bit worn out. Just trying to recouperate and keep my sanity. Oh, and do well in school!

That's it for today. Everyone have a good Tuesday!

3 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

That is an awesome view. I wish I had an office, I do have a window though so that's kind of cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Had I taken the job I interviewed for back in 2006, we could have waved at each other from our respective windows...if only for a few days!

Shumpy said...

I know where that's at! You are right down the road from my office.