Friday, February 08, 2008

Slightly Less Congested

Yes, I think I am better today. I am still in need of sleep, but I am definitely on the mend. I am going to be laying pretty low this weekend trying to get back 100%. Its been a long week and I am sick of being sick! Mom and I are going to a Valentine's party tomorrow afternoon, but other than that there are no plans. Just lots of relaxing.

Kim and Mia have birthdays next Friday, so I am sure we will be doing something fun to celebrate. After all, it's the anniversary of their 29th birthday! :) (Which anniversary? I'm not saying!) Now I just have to find the perfect birthday gifts!!

Did anyone watch Lipstick Jungle last night? I didn't get to see it all, but I recorded it. I wasn't into Cashmere Mafia when it first started but now I am recording and watching it regularly. Great. I don't need any more TV shows to record! I think I am hoping it will fill the void left by SATC, but nothing really can. That show was absolute greatness!

Seriously, I am so looking forward to getting into my jammies and crawling under the covers tonight. I am a sleepy girl!

Everyone have a great Friday!!

No comments: