Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry For Being Gone!

I have been working hard in school and have had a LOT on my plate lately. The posts will probably be a bit sparse until the end of April...that's when I am done with this semester of school.

All really is well on my end...just lots of work and school. David is about to be travelling quite a bit, but it's okay. Absence does make the heart grow fonder...is that possible? I am already immensely fond of him! :)

The kitties are all doing well, too. Things in our world are wonderful. No real news I guess!

So I hope everyone else is doing well! I'll post again very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice when 'no real news' is good news?

I'm glad things are going well and you're enjoying the craziness that is school!

When you get done...find me - it will be time for a cocktail or two..my treat!