Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weathering The Storm

Good grief! We had some monster storm move through last night, and it was a doozy! It started around 3:30am I think...I usually sleep through storms but not this one! The wind was unreal, and the lightening was blue! I've never even seen blue lightening...scary! We turned on the TV to see what was moving through, and it was a long squall line that brought circular and straight line winds. It's like a war zone around my complex...there is construction across the street and the big, thick pieces of plywood were blown everywhere, and there are trees and limbs scattered around as well. It's a mess! But we're all okay, and despite the emergency sirens going off, all is well.

That's my big news today. Needless to say, I am very sleepy after being up for an hour in the middle of the night. I hope everyone in the area is okay! Have a good Thursday!

No comments: