Monday, April 28, 2008

The Wrap-Up

It was a lovely weekend! I dinner with the girls Friday night over at Mia's place, and it was yummy! She made pasta and a salad, and we all left with full tummies! I had to leave early to go home and study for my Health class final. I think I did pretty good, so I think an A is in my future there!

Saturday night, my parents and David and I went over to Dave's parent's house for a lovely dinner. They went out of their way to set a beautiful table and feed us well!

Sunday I went to the Byron Nelson and had a blast! I've never been and I can't wait to do it again, although I was pretty worn out after all the walking. But hey, it was great exercise!

So it was back to the grind today. I have to get home and finish some homework due Wednesday, which will be the last night of my Humanities class. I really like the class and enjoy the bonds I've created with my classmates. I have to figure out what to bring, as my professor told us we could bring snacks as we have our class discussion for our final project. Something healthy...yes, I am trying to be good! David and I are going with my parents on a cruise the week before Christmas and I am going to lose 50 pounds before I go. Yes, we've decided to wait until next year for Paris and London since the economy is in the pits right now. But I am excited about a cruise...I've never been on one!

So that's the latest with me. Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

50 pounds is a lot to lose - good luck!