Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's All About Me Tonight

I am worn out. It's been a tiring week, and I finished my last Humanities class last night. I am actually very sad it's over, because I have gotten so much from that class. When grades come out I will send my professor an email to tell him how being in that class has changed me a little. I won't go into all the sappy stuff here, but I think I am a better person for being in his class.

David is in Omaha right now, so I am on my own until Sunday evening. Tonight I am really missing him. We bought a new king sized bed, and it's really empty when he's not here. Not sure what it is, but I am missing him more than usual tonight. I needed some down time desperately. It's just been so busy at work, and with the end of school I have just been worn to a nubbin. It's good to have a night to myself.

We've changed out December vacation again and now we're going on a Caribbean cruise, and the more I think of it, the more excited I get about going. And I am very happy that my parents are going, too! I am happy that they will see places that are new to them, too. Beautiful, tropical paradises that they can share together. It's nice when your parents are mid-sixties and still in love. :)

So that's it for tonight. I am going to wash my face, brush my teeth, and call it a day.

No comments: