Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Star Student

I got my grades for my first semester back in school, and I am a straight-A student!! I know it might seem silly to some, but it was good to have a good first semester back. And I earned those grades, too! It's such a good feeling to be so successful at something you've worked so hard for. So I did it! I have a ways to go, but it's a solid start out of the gate. :)

In other news, David is off in Denver. This is a tough time of year...he spends a chunk of time on the road and I don't get to see much of him. He was home less than 48 hours before he had to hit the road again. He gets home late Saturday night and then leaves again early Tuesday morning and won't be home until late Sunday night. It's hard, but it's only this way for a few weeks. The rest of the year never seems quite so bad. It wouldn't be such a challenge if I didn't love that man so much. (Yes, you can barf here if you want.)

Work is good. It's been weird that I haven't had any homework to do this week, and that I don't have to go to school tonight. I am having my parents over for dinner and I am making homemade pizza and a salad. I haven't had them over in a while, so it's about time.

That's it for now. We're hoping to escape more severe weather. It's Wednesday after all, and it seems that it's the day of the week that we get the dangerous weather here. Ugh!

Everyone have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Congratulations on the straight A's!