Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Going To Be A Good Day!

David comes home this afternoon, and he's actually home for two weeks!!!!! I am so excited about that! He's been traveling so much with very little time at home, and as much as I miss him, I know he misses me and the kitties and just being in his own home more. At least I have the comforts of home and the company of the little furry ones. But now he can play with the Wii and use his new grill and just enjoy being home.

I am really looking forward to a three day weekend. David is working on both Saturday and Sunday, but he'll be here locally so it's not too bad. And he's off Monday and then taking some extra days off on top of that, so he'll get a chance to relax and unwind.

Last night I met Kim up at the gym and she ran me through a 30 minute Aqua class. She is getting ready for her audition, and she did a GREAT job! I'm sore in all the right places, so she's got it! :) I'll definitely be in her classes when she's ready!

That's about it for today! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments: