Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Did You Get Some Sun??

If one more person asks me this, I will have to smack them. Yes, I got some sun. I am a lovely pink-red color. Did you know that leaving sunblock in a hot car for long periods of time causes the sunblock to break down and not be effective? Yeah, take my word on that one. I'm a bit sunburned.

But we had a great weekend! David is home until late next week, so we've had a good time hanging out. The kitties are very happy he's home! (Me too!) We've played the Wii and grilled on the new grill...lots of fun! We spent Memorial Day at his parents' house and had a nice time. I wasn't ready to get back to work yesterday, but at least it's a short week.

SATC movie comes out this weekend, and I am so ready to see it! I think it's going to be wonderful, and my girls and I are going to have lunch and see it together. There must be cosmos involved!!

Kim has her Aqua tryouts on Saturday...she's so awesome and I know she'll do well!

Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Did you get some sun??

Sorry couldn't resist. I haven't even seen you so how would I know :)>.