Thursday, May 29, 2008

200 Days And Counting!

In just 200 days, I set sail for the Caribbean! I am really looking forward to my first cruise. If I like it as much as I think I will, maybe next year we might have to do a Mediterranean cruise! Since airfare is so high, it really is a much less expensive way to go! Plus, we're going to go places and do things I have never experienced, and I love new experiences! :) It should be a blast!

My arms are sore from working with my trainer Tuesday. We lifted lots of weights, and my shoulders are in need of a massage. It may be time to call a friend for some help in that department! (It's nice to have friends who are massage therapists!)

Please no collective groans...I have re-joined WW once again. (Yes, again.) I am determined to lose 50 pounds by the cruise (December 14), and I can't do it alone. My meetings are on Wednesdays now, so I'll be posting the results from my first weigh in next Wednesday. I am looking forward to good results! I know you have all read the same song and dance here before, but I just refuse to give up. I can do this, it's just a long road for me with a few potholes along the way. :)

So I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Just remember those two words -- ROCK STAR!!!!

CarmenSinCity said...

A lot of my friends do weight watchers and I just joined the gym. I just want to lose 5 pounds, but it's so freakin hard!