Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend In Review

Saturday was pretty much spent getting my hair colored and then it was off to the mall. Mia and I spent the whole afternoon shopping and having a good time. We topped it off with the purchase of new shoes that are simply fabulous. (We ordered them online, so I will show them off when they come in!) We went to Fireside Pies for dinner...YUM! Sunday was nice and lazy. I went to the store and picked up some groceries, and that really was about it. David made it home around 7pm last night, and I was really glad to see him! It's been a long week without him, and he has to hit the road again tomorrow. I am happy to say that he will only be gone until Thursday this time, though. I've spent a LOT of time without him and it does get a little lonely and sad when he's gone. (Hence the shopping Saturday!)

I don't have much news other than that. Anyone watch the Desperate Housewives finale? The last minute was odd...we'll see what happens next season.

Have a good Monday, all!

No comments: