Monday, August 11, 2008

MUCH Better!

All is well with me again! Thanks to all for the well wishes...I wouldn't want that for anyone! I'd love to have a ton of stuff to catch everyone up on, but nothing new is happening here. I am in corporate meetings until Wednesday so not much action. Kim is teaching her first Aqua class on Wednesday, so that's very cool. I start school two weeks from tonight and I am looking forward to it. I am going to buy my school supplies this weekend! (Wow... nerd alert!) I'm just ready to make some progress toward my degree. When you know what you want, you just want to get there, you know?

It's creeping up on my 1st wedding anniversary! David and I have some special plans that weekend, and I am ordering a teeny little cake made of what our wedding cake was...and seriously, YUM! I am looking forward to having a bit of that! :)

No other news, really. I hope all is well with everyone else. I'll check in toward the end of the week when I am past all these meetings! (Ugh!)

No comments: