Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back Again!

Okay...trying to get back into the blogging groove! It has just been rather chaotic for me. My mother-in-law was VERY ill for a week or two and is doing much better now. She had some kidney failure, but is going to be fine. That woman dodged a major bullet somehow! Then we had the hurricane and worried about family, but there again, all is well. I don't know how I have managed to be so blessed, but I hope it keeps up!

On the good news front, I am going to be an Auntie!!!! I've been very good and not said a word until we knew she was in the clear, but Christy and Rich are having a baby!! She is 8 weeks along today, and I got the see the sonogram picture this morning. That's the most beautiful 15mm baby I have ever seen!!! They got to see the little heart beating and there's even a little leg starting to grow! I am SO excited, and I am already starting to think of baby shower ideas and places...yes, I plan to spoil this child like you can't even imagine! Sorry Christy...Auntie Jen is already in love with this baby!

So that's all I have for today. Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday. I forgot that Sunday I am going to the museum with Mom to see a really cool exhibit on eliminating racism and empowering women. It's a special tour and afterwards there is a discussion on the exhibit. I'm looking forward to sharing that with mom. :)

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Woohoo Christy!!!!