Monday, September 22, 2008

Chicks Rule!

So I am in a Fantasy Football league with David and some other friends, and my team played David's team yesterday. I won! So we had a lot of fun teasing each other about it all evening. :) He's a good sport which makes all the fun and joking even more fun. I imagine that when we play each other in the playoffs (we're 1 and 2 in our division right now) he will stand a good chance of winning and I'll have to suck it up and take the teasing, but it's all in good fun! As for right now though, I'm the winner!! Yay!

It was a very busy weekend and I wish I had gotten a little more sleep. Our one year wedding anniversary is a week from today, and I can't believe the time has flown like it has. I feel really blessed to have him. He's not perfect, and neither am I so we're perfect for each other and I wouldn't trade him for the world. :) We have a special weekend planned this coming weekend, and I am looking forward to it being so special. He's planned a lot even though I told him I would handle it. He's planned dinner and made the reservations for everything! Love it!

On a more somber note, today would have been my Gran's 89th birthday. I miss her more each day she isn't here. She passed three years ago tomorrow. I wish I could hug her once more. But I was lucky to have her as long as I did. She was a very special lady.

So that's about all for today. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: