Monday, September 29, 2008

My 1 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Today is the day I have been married exactly one year! It's really been a wonderful year, and I am feeling very blessed. David is absolutely wonderful, and we couldn't be happier. He planned a special weekend for us to celebrate. We went down to the Worthington in Ft. Worth where we spent our wedding night, and checked in. We got dressed up and went to Taverna for dinner - one of our most favorite places to eat! - and had an amazing dinner. The Executive Chef came to our table to visit with us and he made sure our food was perfect, and it was! After dinner, we went and changed into casual clothes and went to 8.0 in Sundance Square and had drinks and listened to the band play. It was right across the street from where we had our reception, and it was fun to remember being there. We had a yummy room service breakfast the next morning, and then came home. We had also ordered a small tier of wedding cake, so we've been enjoying that immensely! (And we will for a while...that was more cake than we needed!) I've brought cake to work to share with the coworkers, and to be silly I have been wearing my tiara from my veil all day. It's been a great day! Tonight when I get home from school, David is making me a very special dinner and we are going to eat on our wedding china for the first time. I can't wait!

So it's been a wonderful weekend!! I'd marry him all over again in a heartbeat!





1 comment:

CarmenSinCity said...

Congratulations!!