Wednesday, October 08, 2008

600th Post

600 posts...lots of posts about nothing and about everything. I guess this blog has seen me through some rather large life moments, most of which are documented here in some way. It's kinda cool, actually. :)

So as a very random thing this morning, I got a bottle of Vitamin Water. I don't usually drink stuff like that, but I am having a slow start today, and the "Revive" flavor seems like a good idea. Here's what the side of my bottle says:

"If you woke up tired, you probably need more sleep. If you woke up drooling at your desk, you probably need a new job. If you woke up with a headache, on a ferris wheel at the Idaho State Fair, wearing a toga, you probably need answers, not to mention this product."

Does this actually happen to anyone?

I just work up a little grumpy and wishing I could just stay home. Hopefully Vitamin Water has the cure for that.

Tonight is dinner with Grampa, and I am looking forward to his martini that he always has waiting for me. It's a good day for one, for sure.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It's nice to hear that you and your Grandpa still have your martinis together! I hope he is doing well!

CarmenSinCity said...

Congratulations on 600 posts - very cool!!