Friday, October 24, 2008

I Got Tagged

My friend Jessica tagged me on this one.....Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Was in a relationship that wasn't so good for me
2. Was 26 years old
3. Was working for CIGNA
4. Was driving a Honda Civic
5. Was just learning the joys of MAC Cosmetics!

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1. buy cat litter
2. scoop out the old cat litter in the kitty box - not something I want to do!
3. study for a test on Monday
4. take my Adolescent psych quiz online (I made 100!)
5. Read blogs!

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Buy a house
2. quit my job and go to school full time
3. give to the food bank
4. take my parents to the Isle of Man - where my family is originally from!
5. Take a very special trip with my hubby

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Bedford, TX
2. Irving, TX
3. Hurst, TX
4. Seattle, WA
5. Back to Bedford again!

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Sales associate at Claire's Boutique
2. Shoe salesperson
3. Customer Service/Tech support
4. Waitress
5. Account Manager

I don't know who to tag specifically to do this, so everyone just do this and post it! ;)

1 comment:

Shumpy said...

I did mine.