Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sick...and Tired!

I am both. Sick, and tired. My allergies are just really driving me nuts, and I am just worn out. We went to the funeral of a close friend's father yesterday, and I think that emotionally drained me as well. It's a tough thing to realize that we are getting to be that age where this is happening more often. One of David's close friends lost his father on Sunday, and then a close friend of mine lost his on Wednesday. It's just heartbreaking. I suppose the bright spot in this is that we've seen friends we haven't seen since the wedding, and that's nice. We agreed that it would be good to get together for something besides a wedding or a funeral. Now if only everyone had some spare time!

That's it for today. I am going to go rest on the couch. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: