Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yum!

Today was a great day! David and I have spent the two days cooking and cleaning and getting ready, and today we had my family over for dinner. David did the turkey, and the 36 hours of brining and then roasting to perfection most certainly paid off! Everything was delicious, and we had so much fun! We had a Wii Tennis tournament, we goofed around, ate, drank, and enjoyed some football. What an awesome day! I am so lucky to have the family that I do...no, not lucky, blessed. We missed Grampa, Ann, and Rob, but Grampa and Ann were off on their 15 day cruise to Hawaii (how lucky to be 89 and out on a cruise with your wife!) and Rob has moved to Vegas and couldn't make it home this year. But that aside, the day was wonderful.

Now I am full and sleepy, and I am going to go put on my pajamas and chill. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: