Friday, October 10, 2008

Argh!

Today it seems that the Blogrolling people have had major issues, so if you know I link to your blog and you don't see it here, hang in there. I didn't start deleting things. I reposted the ones I know by heart, but I'll have to wait for the rest to come back.

Oh, and I can't seem to get Blogger to update my layout. Lovely. Anyhow, the blogosphere is not my friend today. Yay.

Thankfully, it is Friday and I have some scheduled down time. Does it count that my down time includes doing my Adolescent Psych homework? Maybe not, but I'll be doing it while I eat my Chinese Chicken Salad from Cheesecake Factory that I am picking up for myself tonight. Somehow, it does ease the pain of doing homework on a Friday night. (I have a study partner coming tomorrow so I have to be prepared.)

Hopefully other people will do far more fun things than I will. But at least I am winning in my fantasy football league. (Ha ha, Greg and David!)

No comments: