Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm A Homeowner!

Yes, the house is now ours! (And the bank's, too) It's been exicitng buying paint, ordering furniture, and starting some projects at the house. We'll actually be moving in on Friday, but today I am doing some work at the house and having the carpets cleaned. Hopefully the yard guy will call back and then come out and mow and edge the yard...it needs it! It's been sad because David had to travel on business so he hasn't gotten to be at the house yet. I know it's hard for him during such an exciting time, but he'll be home Thursday and we'll go jump in the pool and open the champagne we've been saving for this. :)

That's my short update for today...thre is much to be done and I need to get going!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congrats!