Friday, August 06, 2010

Two Weeks and Counting

We close on the new house 2 weeks from today! It's just surreal...and I am so excited! I've picked out paint, planned to rip out wall paper, carpet cleaners are scheduled, utilities set to be turned on...it's really happening! I'll be posting pictures as we move in...the week before the movers come I will be getting the kitchen done and taking some things over a little at a time. It's exciting! Sadly, I am starting the fall semester that same week. I wish I could have a little more time before school starts for fall, but that's just how it goes. I still have to finish my research paper due next Thursday. I'll be glad to have this class wrapped up. While it is important to understand the history of psychology, it's not exactly riveting stuff.

My big plans this weekend? David and I are packing. We have to get a lot done because next weekend we are going to up the lake house to meet up with Chris and Charlie for a quick break. We've had this on the books for a while, and I'm looking forward to it. So we have to make a good bit of progress this weekend...and we have plenty to do! But we're having fun packing together and cleaning things out. It's really not so bad!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Try to stay cool, friends...it's HOT outside!

No comments: