Friday, August 20, 2010

Today Is The Day!

We're closing on our house at 2:30 this afternoon! This is really exciting, and I can hardly wait. We couldn't sleep last night...it's like Christmas!

I had my first weigh in for my challenge. After only 4 days on the plan, I've lost 2 pounds. However, it's frustrating because David has already lost 4.5, and my BFF has already lost 4. So while I know I should be proud, I just feel somehow like I failed, which is dumb because I didn't at all. One of the other bloggers says she's lost 6 pounds. *sigh* I'm doing my best, and that's all I can do.

So I am focusing on the house today. I'm so ready to get moved!! The boxes are making me miserable!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Remember, you were already losing weight. You lost 10 pounds in the last couple of weeks. What you lost is not water weight. Also, you have been working with your trainer -- could you be gaining muscle? You have been very successful and I'm proud of your 2 pounds!