Monday, February 26, 2007

Meet The Parents

Tonight David and I are really merging families: we're having dinner together with both sets of parents. We're going to a restaurant in the West Village (I love that part of town!) and we've heard great things about this place. I'll review the food tomorrow. This should be a very nice evening, and I am looking forward to it. (There's a Paciguo's over there, so we may need to cap the evening with a little fat-free sorbetti!)

WW has stalled out for me. Our work meetings are over (it was a 16 week program) and now I am going to try on my own for a while. I talked with Angela about it in great length, and I think I can do this. I do have to order my dress in the next week or so, but it's ok. I am going to keep working out and working to make good food choices. I really can do this, I just have to dig deep within. It's there, I know it is! (I did it before!)

We had fun watching the Oscars last night. I always love the dresses and hairstyles. I thought Gwynneth Paltrow looked so very beautiful! I didn't see too many people who looked bad, although some DJs were talking about it on the radio. I'll have to go online later and look.

That's it for now. I am having lunch with Mia today, and I am really looking forward to it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been wearing my hair like Gwennie since the Oscars!! I just wished I was as beautiful like her :(.

The merging of the families....that would be the end of my engagement. My family is nuts.

Keep up the good work with WW!!! You know you can do it!! They can keep taking that dress in every fitting until the wedding!!! WOO HOO!!!