Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh, the PAIN!

After working out Monday and Tuesday with my trainer, I am a very sore girl. I pretty much went home and went right to bed last night. David is out of town so I didn't need to worry about dinner for anyone, so I drifted off to sleepy land. :) I needed it!

Dinner was fine Monday night. David's parents are much more reserved and quiet, so I always feel like I'm kind of loud and silly when I am around them. I think my parents are wonderful and I am always proud to introduce them. My parents have always been very well liked/loved by all my friends and David really loves them, too. :) That always makes me very happy!

Tonight I am having dinner with Grampa. Mom and Dad are meeting me there, and if David gets home in time he'll come too. He is flying in from Corpus Christi this afternoon, so I am not sure he will be home in time. He leaves again on Friday and comes home Saturday night, so I am having dinner with my girls on Friday evening. I love my friends! :)

So that's it for now. I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

No comments: