Thursday, March 01, 2007

212 Is The Magic Number

212 days until the wedding. Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't! Things are under control, though, so it's all good.

Tonight David and I are grilling. Yum! He leaves tomorrow morning for Abilene and comes home on Saturday evening. I am going to try and have something yummy made for dinner. Cross your fingers that works out! :)

I am really glad tomorrow is Friday. It's been a busy and stressful week for me and I am ready to kick back. I am having dinner with Kim and Mia tomorrow evening, and I really need it. Just girl talk and good food. :) It's good for my soul! Monday Christy is doing my hair. My roots are awful right now! I am really going gray, and thank goodness she can help stop the obvious signs of aging! (along with my massive amounts of anti-aging creams and serums!)

There's not a whole lot more to tell right now. I am sore from my workouts this week. I am going to try and go for a walk tonight, but it's Gray's Anatomy night. I worry for that show. I love it so much, but the cast seems to be wrought with problems...they can't seem to get along very well. I think it will cause an early demise for a show with so much potential. I'll live...there's plenty of junk I record in my DVR. :)

Okay...I think that really is it. Have a good Thursday everyone!!

No comments: