Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting Stuff Done

So yesterday I got all the paperwork completed for the move to the new apartment. Since it's owned by the same company that owns my current complex, I can transfer over without having to put down any new deposits or filling out another application. (Yay!) They just had to make sure that I hadn't torn up my current apartment. So after I got the paperwork from my current place, I ran it over to the new place and dropped everything off. Now all I have to do I show up on the 14th to sign the paperwork and get my keys! :) One less thing on my list of stuff to do!

I made dinner after that and then ran over to Wendy's to pick up some wedding stuff that she is helping me with. I ended up staying much later than I thought I would (I always do...she and I could talk for hours!) So I got home around 10:30 and went right to bed. (And I am sleepy today!)

Tonight I am having dinner with Grampa. David is giving a seminar at one of the malls in Dallas, so he won't be able to go with me. But I am looking forward to seeing Grampa since I was sick last week and couldn't make it.

So I don't have much other news. Hope all is well with everyone! Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: