Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is It Friday Yet?

Man, it's been a busy week. I am exhausted, and Friday can't come soon enough! I need to just take it easy tomorrow night...and that's what I intend to do! No plans, just rest. I've had too much going on, and I just want to watch movies and work on my wedding table cards.

We bought our cake server set last night. I hadn't seen anything I liked until last night at Dillard's and we found a Lenox set that is just gorgeous...little pearls in the handles...you can Google it under Lenox Jubilee Pearl dessert set. :)

Tonight Mom and I are working on wedding stuff. We're ironing pieces of the gift bags that Wendy is making for my bridesmaids. These bags are so neat...I won't describe them here, because I know the Fox Force Five (my five awesome bridesmaids) stop by to visit from time to time, and I want these to be some sort of surprise. The bags will be filled with fun things that I know they will love. :)

I am also mailing out the invites to Christy's Bachelorette Party today...yay! Dawn and I are working out the details...we're renting a big van that we can decorate and have someone chauffer us all around so no one has to be the designated driver...although I am trying not to drink right now...cutting back on the calories. I have quietly re-started WW again, and this is my first week back and I am trying to be good. I am about to start and I can feel myself retaining water, so this week's weigh in probably won't be great, but the one after that should rock my socks off! So I may actually have a gain my first week, but I am still going and facing the music.

That's it for now. Everyone have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will be with you in spirit at the WW meeting. You will do awesome. I know how hard you are working. Yeah you have to deal with the water weight, but it will all be good :). Your a rock star. Remember that always!

And as nosey as I am, I appreciate not knowing what's in the goody bags :). I will try to keep that attitude the closer we get to your wedding.......