Monday, April 02, 2007

Good News!

So after my first week back on Weight Watchers I lost 2.2 pounds! It feels good to be on the right track. The hard part is keeping it up...or at least that seems to be the hard part for me. I've done okay over the weekend, and I am prepared to do well today. So keep sending me good vibes...they are working! :)

It was a nice weekend after the torrential rains we had! We sure needed it, though. I hadn't seen rain like that in years...the creek behind the apartment was full and moving very swiftly. I can see how people get swept away when they aren't careful.

Mom and I had brunch with Grampa Saturday and it was great. It's always so nice to spend time with him. After that Mom and I ran errands and had a good time. (By the way, she lost .2 pounds! Every bit counts, and I am very proud of her!)

So that's it in a nutshell. David and I had dinner at his parents house yesterday and that's about all we did. We were lazy!

Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Woohoo! Congrats to both you and your mom :).