Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Byron Nelson, I Hardly Knew Ye

So cool voicemail this morning...I won tickets to the Byron Nelson this week! I am trying to see if I can take Friday off, and if so then Kim and I are off to fairway! I found parking and all, now I just need the OK from my boss. It's a little iffy...we have people out this week so I am crossing my fingers. I've never been and even though I am not a golf fanatic, I think it would be pretty neat to get to go and see all the fuss. Now I am wondering if I should have just called in sick Friday. Nah..I would have ended up on TV and gotten busted on Monday. It's not worth it to lie! So hopefully I can make it. I can't go Saturday because it's my day to get ready for my engagement party! And Kim and I are going to go get her dress ordered, too, so there is just too much to do on Saturday. And on Sunday David is taking me to the DMA to see the Matisse paintings on exhibit. Matisse is my favorite painter, and I missed his works at the Musee d'Orsay in Paris because they were cleaning his paintings. So here's my chance! We thought it would be fun to see the exhibit, have lunch, and buy a couple of prints to hang in the apartment. So it's going to be a wonderful weekend!

I went to Yoga last night and I am sore this morning. But I could tell that I did a little better than last time! However, but foot made a squeak noise on the floor as I moved my foot into the Warrior II pose, so now I'm afraid everyone will think I am the girl that farts in Yoga class. Great. Hopefully next week it will be forgotten. It's always something embarrassing with me.

So that's about it. it's been a busy day so far, and it promises to stay busy all day. I am going with Jennifer tonight to help her pick out her bridesmaid dress. Hopefully the weather won't get crappy...it's supposed to be severe during rush hour. Welcome to April in Texas!

I think that's it for today. Have a good Tuesday!!

No comments: