Thursday, April 12, 2007

Excitement is Building!

Moving day is almost here! We found out that we can paint the apartment, so we've picked out a color for the living room and a color for the master bedroom. We're doing two walls in the living room and one accent wall in the bedroom, so this should go pretty quickly. I'm excited that we can make it our own since we plan to be here for about two years. (Our next place will hopefully be a house!) But we have an awesome golden color for the two walls in the living room, and a washed out olive color for the bedroom. I'm not sure I have ever been this excited about painting. I will pick up the paint on Saturday and we're going to paint Saturday night.

We still have a fair amount of packing to do, but we've gotten a lot done. We're moving boxes down to the garage tonight to get things out of the way since I have Christy's bachelorette party on Sunday afternoon. This weekend is just nuts!

The movers come on Monday, so we have time to get things done. David leaves on Tuesday and comes back Sunday night, so I am doing most of the unpacking. When he comes home he'll do most of the rearranging, though. (He's got a better eye for putting stuff together than I do.)

So that's the excitement for now. My body has finally recovered from two personal training sessions and my first Yoga class. I think I am really going to like Yoga, and I am definitely going back next Monday. It did me a lot of good!

That's it for now. I'll try to blog on Saturday to update you on my weigh in! Think skinny thoughts!

No comments: