Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sheer Exhaustion!

It has been a really tiring weekend! We began moving on Saturday, and had to take a break long enough for me to hostess a bridal shower for Christy on Sunday. After that it was back to moving, and the movers came to move the big stuff on Monday morning. We still have a lot of little stuff at the old place, but it is really nice to be in the new place with more room!

I lost 1.6 pounds on Saturday's weigh in for a total of 7.6 (I think!) pounds gone now! Not too bad for three weeks worth of work! :)

I don't have much news other than moving. That's pretty much all I've been doing. David is out of town until Sunday, and I have Christy's bachelorette party on Saturday night. I never stay out late any more, so I hope I can make it past 10pm!

Everyone take it easy! :)

No comments: