Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Can Barely Move

Not only did I work with my trainer yesterday (she super set my arms - the pain!), I went to my very first Yoga class ever. Actually, it was my first exercise class I've ever been to, and even though I was clumsy and couldn't do everything, I made it through the whole class! Kim wen with me (Thank you Kim!!!) and I was glad she was there. Somehow having her there made it easier, because let me tell you...I was very nervous about trying this. I was afraid people would judge me or stare at me, and you know what? It turns out that none of the people there came to judge me! They simply came to do Yoga for themselves. :) The instructor was really nice...she came over to encourage me more than once, and afterwards we had a chance to talk with her and she really made me feel glad I came. So from now on, Mondays at 7pm I'll be doing Yoga with Kim! :)

However, getting up this morning was a whole other story...I am so sore today! But it is all so worth it, and it will be even more worth it when I get on the scale Saturday morning at WW. Seriously, I think I'm on the right track now!!

Everyone have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: